Ooooo. Ahhh. Quarter-sawn white oak and polished stainless steel brackets. Looks great anywhere. Imagine your bath with natural, solid, white oak hardware custom made to fit your space perfectly.
* Furniture grade quarter sawn white oak, sealed with waterproof satin urethane (shown) or gloss urethane. Waterproof matte finish is also available.
* One inch diameter oak bar is solid and sturdy - can hold the heaviest towels.
* Open end or closed end solid stainless steel brackets. Photo #4 shows open end brackets.
* Maintenance free and long lasting.
* Custom made to fit your space.
You can have your towel bar custom made to any length up to 36 inches.
To order your desired length, please use the Contact Us button after purchasing and let me know your preferences. Measurement is center-to-center. If you want an overall length - measured to include the full brackets, please note. Mounting hardware is included.
I set the wood bar in the brackets to show the most interesting movement / grain in the wood. If you prefer a more subtle look please include in your note to me. Please don't hesitate to send me any questions.
Current production time is about a week. Matching tissue holder is also available.
Purchased items are shipped USPS 1-3 day priority. Confirmation and tracking number will be emailed upon shipping. Any over charge for shipping will be refunded at the time of shipping.
Your satisfaction is important. If you are not happy with your purchase you can return it within 10 days for a full refund. Buyer pays return shipping costs.